Careers • Current Opportunities
AcuFast is founded on the idea that the best way to predict the future is to create it – and that’s exactly what we’re doing. We’re actively seeking a dedicated, result-driven individual to manage our sales in Ontario, Canada as an Account Manager. This role will play a pivotal role in achieving our organizational goals and will directly report to the Sr. Manager of Marketing & E. Canadian Sales. This full-time position demands a strategic thinker who can execute our vision and elevate our sales strategy. The successful candidate should be ideally based in Southwestern Ontario, Canada.
This position will include the following responsibilities and day-to-day functions, but is not limited to:
- Manage and provide service and support to existing AcuFast customers.
- Expand our multiplication footprint in Ontario.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders in the territory, including, but not limited to multipliers, boar studs, veterinarians, and nutritionists.
- Develop new relationships and generate sales to grow AcuFast’s market share.
- Collaborate with the sales and technical support teams to continue growing and adding value to customers.
The successful candidate would ideally possess the following experience and qualifications:
- Sales experience in the agriculture industry with a proven track record of success.
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science or related field or equivalent experience will be considered.
- Knowledge of swine genetics.
- Strong connections and understanding of pig production in Ontario.
- Team-oriented, strong communicator, and has good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organized, self-motivated, and energetic.
- Demonstrated track record of strategic thinking and the ability to develop and implement long-term plans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada and have a valid driving license.
- Shares in AcuFast’s core values (Promote Excellence, Purposeful Innovation, Prioritize Respect and Driven by Integrity).
At AcuFast, we take pride in providing a compelling package for our team members, including:
- Engaging and dynamic work that challenges and utilizes your talents.
- A competitive salary tailored to your experience and qualifications.
- A comprehensive benefits package accompanied by a registered pension plan, inclusive of a 4% employer match.
- An inclusive and supportive work environment where diversity is celebrated.
- Ongoing support and encouragement for both personal and professional growth.
- A dedicated guide to help you craft a Career Roadmap, empowering you to achieve your dreams and more!
AcuFast provides pork producers across North America and worldwide with breeding stock and innovative genetic and reproduction solutions. We work side by side with pork producers and industry partners to build the future of pork production together. It is a future where cutting-edge science and proven farm practices meet, ensuring the health of pigs, producers, and consumers for generations to come. We empower our people by supporting and encouraging them to grow personally as well as professionally. We have a team of keen and innovative thinkers. You will love it here.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Attention: Human Resources with a Subject line: Account Manager - Ontario
This position will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all the applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. AcuFast is an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration. Applicants who are not currently eligible to work in Canada will not be considered for this position. To know more about us visit www.acufastswine.com